- Federated Middleware platform that unifies Cable Operators Billing Systems with TiVo Provisioning APIs for a fraction of the costs of a direct agreement with TiVo.
- Lead all facets of the program including operations, support, and integration, as well as, developed multiple customer-facing portals (B2C, B2B).
- Responsible for all mobile applications and mobile store submissions (iOS & Android)
- Part of the NCTC team which presented initial business case and value proposition to executive level staff.
- +40 Cable Operators, +40k subscribers, +100k deployed Set-Top-Boxes (as of October 2019)
- Principally responsible for all aspects of the Platform. Including new business, vetting new features, partner integration, customer integration, operational uptime, SOW engagements, sale engineering role, all budget activities.
- Directly involved with enforcing integrity of financial model per Board of Directors. Includes reporting / quoting costs related to integraiton, operation support, adhoc support, etc.
- I have been involved in this project since the inception
- PreLaunch Phase – I was part of the initial team which built the platform, defined requirements, integrated Operations. This team consisted of a mix of NCTC Resources and Digital Beam Consulting Resources. I coded a number of customer facing tools and integrations during this phase.
- Go-Live Early Phase – I supported the integration and launch of new customers, on site integration testing, sale engineering role, large scale presentations & training, writing / enforcing SOW, and definition of SOP.
- Go-Live Mature Phase – I retain full oversight of the platform to date. Hired and trained permanent resources to support the platform. All technical resources report to me and I serve in a management and leadership role. I regularly report to NCTC Executive level with set KPIs
- My team is responsible for the Operation UpTime of this platform to support +40 Member Cable Companies